What is a Blog?!

Image result for blogs                                                                         💜

What Is A Blog?!


Definition of a Blog- A regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.

Blogs can be about anything and everything just like mine! my blog is themed around the things I enjoy and what I find interesting. even my blog is designed how I like it.

Blogs originally from The Early Years. It's generally recognized that the first blog was Links.net, created by Justin Hall, while he was a Swarthmore College student in 1994. But of course at that time they weren't called blogs, and he just referred to it as his personal homepage.The term blog is a shortened form of weblog or weblog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mood Board

Storyboard

Wire Frame